The „season“ is coming up in Carriacou and many of you are returning to Carriacou!
Some have asked us what they can bring back for Carriacou Animal Hospital and what we need at the clinic. First of all, we are blown away by your support and immensely value it!!!
There are a few things, which would make working and living at the clinic for our volunteers a lot more accommodating. If you are cleaning out your closets and cupboards, or if you come across a nice sale in your area, it would be great if you can think of us. Even the smallest contributions can make a difference!
We would greatly appreciate the following:
1. New or gently used bed sheets (flat and fitted), size FULL (54“ x 74“ = 137 cm x 187 cm)
2. New or gently used standard pillows and pillow cases
3. New or gently used bath towels
4. Bathroom mirror for above the sink (approx. 3’ x 3’)
5. Throw rugs
6. Toaster or toaster oven, 220V
7. Glasses, mugs and dinner ware
8. Skillets and sauce pans
9. Tupperware / containers
10. Red dog collars, size 10“-16“
Picture source: thelabradorsite.com