Hello to everyone, and especially near-future volunteers!
We're most fortunate to have a good stock of supplies thanks to all of you! Every once in a while we run short on things and since many of you ask what they can bring, here's a list of what we need the most.
At the moment, we are in need of the following:
- PGA (polyglycolic acid) braided absorbable sutures (e.g. Vicryl®), size USP 2-0, 0 and 1, on cutting needle (or spool)
- PDS (Polydioxanone) absorbable monofilament sutures (e.g. PDS® II), sizes USP 2-0 and 1
- PGCL (Poliglecaprone) absorbable monofilament sutures (e.g. Monocryl®), sizes USP 3-0 and 2-0
- Sterile surgical gloves, size 6.5
- Gauze squares (Swabs)
- Blue needles, 23Gx 5/8"
- Orange needles, 25Gx 5/8"
- Syringes, 1ml and 2ml
- Spiral giving sets and extensions
- Fipronil spot-ons or spray
- Simparica® / Nexguard® / Bravecto®
- Doxycycline tablets or capsules
- Malaseb® shampoo, (or similar/generic product with 2% miconazole nitrate and 2% chlorhexidine gluconate)
- Empty medicine bottles
- QuickSplints, forelegs, all sizes
- (Old) collars for small to medium sized dogs (5 - 15kg)
- Cat transport box